顺其自然的6种英文表达

日期:12-24作者:网友整理人气:5296我来说

导读:

   go with the flow 顺其自然,随波逐流,顺应潮流

  flow 流动,水流

  There's nothing I can do about the problem, so I will just go with the flow.

  关于这个问题我无能为力,所以就顺其自然好了。

  -Should we have Chinese food or Japanese food, what do you think?

  吃中餐还是日本料理,你怎么想?

  -I like to go with the flow. Whatever you decide is ok with me.

  我随你啊,你点什么我都OK。

  Some of us like to have our future mapped out, others like to go with the flow. 有些人喜欢规划未来,有些人喜欢顺其自然。

  It's best to take the world as you find it, then you won't be disappointed. 还是顺其自然最好,这样,你就不会失望了。

  Be that as it may, I'll leave it as it is. 无论如何我们也只能听其自然。

  Since there is nothing we can do, why not let nature take its course? 既然我们无能为力,何不顺其自然呢?

        Your opposition won't make any difference, just let it be.

  你反对也不能起什么作用,顺其自然吧。

  We will cross the bridge until we come to it. 走一步看一步吧,顺其自然。

  Whatever will be, will be. 万事不必苛求,顺其自然。

    相关阅读: